Latest Blog Posts
- The Best Lifestyle Changes For Weight Loss Shared By 80 Fitness And Nutrition ExpertsThe Best Lifestyle Changes For Weight Loss Shared By 80 Fitness And Nutrition Experts The best lifestyle changes for weight loss are the ones that you can hold on to all the time, not only when you are … Read more
- Why Study Exercise Science at the University of AlabamaWhy Study Exercise Science at the University of Alabama? The University of Alabama exercise science department is a member of the American Kinesiology Association, and one of the leading providers of Kinesiology Studies in the U.S. Courses allow … Read more
- Where to Find NASM Classes in AlabamaWhere to Find NASM Classes in Alabama Getting a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certification can open many doors in your professional career. However, knowing where you should go for NASM classes and what program may be … Read more
- What Does the Alabama Board of Athletic Trainers Do?What Does the Alabama Board of Athletic Trainers Do? One of the most important government bodies protecting the rights of professional athletes in the State of Alabama is the Alabama Board of Athletic Trainers. You may have heard … Read more
- Building the Perfect Fitness Routine, Element by ElementGetting back into top physical shape could be one of your most important self-development projects. A comprehensive, well-rounded workout routine can push you higher and farther than you’d ever imagined was possible, leaving you in peak physical, emotional and psychological condition.