Latest Blog Posts
- Building the Perfect Fitness Routine, Element by ElementGetting back into top physical shape could be one of your most important self-development projects. A comprehensive, well-rounded workout routine can push you higher and farther than you’d ever imagined was possible, leaving you in peak physical, emotional and psychological condition.
- How to Do a Wrist CurlWrist curls are an isolation exercise that are well suited to beginners as well as advanced weight lifters. The exercise focuses on the somewhat overlooked forearm muscles and wrists. The seated nature of the exercise makes it accessible to a wider range of fitness enthusiasts as well.
- Upright rowHow to Do an Upright Row On this page: How to Do an Upright RowHow ToRepetitionsVariationsCautionary NotesMore Great Exercises for the DeltoidsMore Upright Row Related ResourcesRelated VideosWorld’s Most Dangerous Exercises! (UPRIGHT ROWS)How To Upright Row — Proper Form … Read more
- Triceps extensionHow to Do a Triceps Extension On this page: How to Do a Triceps ExtensionHow ToRepetitionsVariationsCautionary NotesMore Triceps Extension Related ResourcesRelated VideosPersonal Fitness Tips : How to Build Your Triceps Near the ElbowThe Best Way To Do Tricep … Read more
- Supine rowHow to Do a Supine Row On this page: How to Do a Supine RowHow ToRepetitionsVariationsCautionary NotesMore Supine Row Related ResourcesRelated VideosHow to Do Supine Row ExerciseHow To: Smith Machine- Inverted RowInverted Row Exercise – Best Form Tips!Inverted … Read more